So, my partner is in a lot of trouble right now, because her insurance won’t cover her extremely necessary medication; and her previous military insurance dropped her, because they didn’t think that she was disabled! I would like to be able to raise her at least some money to help out. What I am going to do is open up collab commissions!
What this entails is that I ink and flat color a sketch that another person sketched out. It can have a background, a simple color background, or a transparent background. I am pretty much comfortable with collaborating with anyone and doing my half of anything. We would split the money 50/50, with the commissioner giving half to the artist who did the sketch, and half to my partner.
Here are the people who I have on board with me so far:
- fuzzybutt (FurAffinity; Weasyl): Draws cute, toony furries and humans. Likes to draw chubby characters. Is a clean artist. Price Sheet.
- DJPoopypants (FurAffinity; Inkbunny): Draws cute furries. Speciality is drawing pants wetting and messing but is comfortable with anything as long as it is an original character. Is both a NSFW and a clean artist. Price Sheet.
- I-Like-Cats (Weasyl; FurAffinity): Draws cute, toony critters - any species, including human. Will draw most kinks, including chub and diapers. No price sheet. Prices are flexible and negotiable.
If you would like a commission:
- Send me a message on either of the sites, mentioned above, with what you would like. Or send me an email at hello.hurricane09[at]yahoo[dot]com with your info.
- Include a reference for your character(s). If no reference is included, be as descriptive as possible. Include the pose, expression, outfit, and etc, regardless of reference or not.
- Payment must be due upfront. Half through PayPal to aprils2009[at]gmail[dot]com, and half to whomever you choose to commission. Your piece will not start until payment has been received.
- Once the sketch is completed, I will send you the file. If any changes need to be made, say so during the sketch stage.
- Line-Art and flat colors comes next. I will show you the “final” product. Tell me if you would like the colors or line-work to be fixed. If not, I will leave it like it is.
- All commissions will be uploaded unless otherwise stated by the commissioner. Withdrawing usernames is, also, something that we can do.
If you would like to do collab commissions with me, please PM me on any of the aforementioned sites, or email me!
Donations can also be sent through PayPal to aprils2009[at]gmail[dot]com, if desired!
Thanks for reading! Please signal boost this!
why age when you can have a painting in your attic that does that for you
no mom it’s not a phase
it’s a phaser
sorry mom gotta go the enterprise is waiting